Read about the many reasons why you should visit Eqypt now.
1. Stable Political Atmosphere
There are a few incidences of unrest and protests you see occasionally in the news. Such is as a result of few domestic political issues, so no this doesn’t cause any problems. Egypt is a haven of peace, assuring visitors of their safety. The demonstrations experienced from time to time have nothing to do with visitors, so feel free to visit. It’s quite common that the media focuses on only negativities. Once you pass by the streets and find unrest in one street, you proceed and find business carrying on as usual in the rest.
2. Uncrowded Attraction Sites
The most iconic sites, which people think no one should leave without seeing are usually crowd-free. For example, a limited number of visitors are allowed to enter the tomb deep found in the Cheops pyramid daily. There are a limited number of tickets daily and you are most likely to find them in the morning. At the moment, getting a ticket is fast and easy, and this paves way for your much-anticipated tour.
3. A Warm and Homely Welcome
The Egyptians are always hospitable to visitors, and they always welcome tourists boldly. These individuals have a unique connection with the tourism industry and you will find this especially in Egypt Hotels. This way, it’s always common to receive a jovial and cheerful “Welcome to Egypt!” greeting from an ordinary countryman along the streets, ready to have you feeling at home in his homeland.
4. Worth Every Penny
Business is always running in the bazaars, though slowly. Bargains are heard more often with everyone trying to push for what they want. Every main tourist town in Egypt for example, Aswan and Luxor has bazaars. Though the leader in these is the famous Khan el Khalili found in Islamic Cairo. Here you find many huge stalls each fully stacked with beautiful mementos with the owners ready to bargain for prices.
5. A Dream Travel Destination For Many
Egypt stands among the highly wish-listed travel destinations due to the many fascinating opportunities it has to offer visitors. Egypt achieved civilisation a bit earlier than many Europeans. Egyptians were already living an almost modern life, while most European communities wore animal skins and had still not discovered how to cultivate.
Top 10 Tips For Visiting Egypt Now:
1. Visit the pyramids, and you will not regret it.
2. Acquire your ticket and go see the Cheops tomb found in the Great Pyramid. It’s easy nowadays with fewer crowds.
3. Leave alone the “Walk like an Egyptian” photo in front of the Sphinx. It’s old-fashioned and makes you look silly.
4. Always have one Egyptian coin at hand, in case you feel the need to visit the public loos. It may sound unimportant though it may save you a lot.
5. Put on a hat and sunscreen while visiting the Valley of the Kings.
6. In case you luckily have a chance to tour Abu Simbel presents itself, do not hesitate to visit.
7. Visit the Nubian villages, on the islands opposite Aswan, once you cross the Nile. There you will meet the hospitable and friendly Nubians ready to interact.
8. Try the Promenade Cafe in Aswan and order a real Bedouin coffee. One you will definitely enjoy.
9. Make sure you have travel insurance.
10. If you have to choose between a local Stella and a Saqqara beer, go for Stella, and give us the credit later.